For electronic posters (ePoster), we recommend your poster be 2-4 pages in length using either graphics, animation or a combination of both.
Step 1: REGISTER by Friday, September 13, 2019.
Step 2: Review the FAQs page for general information and helpful tips. More detailed guides are available here:
The slide dimensions should be 40.97 inches x 23.04 inches. Template options:
A Technical Demo Webinar was held on Wednesday, September 25, 2019 from NOON - 1:00PM by ePosterBoards. Click this link to view the recorded webinar: https://epbapple1.wistia.com/projects/atof4313vl
View the ePosterBoards technical demo to learn the latest tips and tricks to creating your ePoster presentations. We review the following information:
- ePoster Templates
- Formatting Guidelines
- How to make your ePoster visually interesting
- Do's and Don'ts for your ePoster
- How the ePosterBoards will operate on-site
Questions? Contact ePosterBoard Support with any questions or to do a trial run of your presentation to ensure the sizing and clarity works for you and your team.
Step 4: ePosterBoards will need from you:
- The title of your presentation.
- What type of software you will be using for your presentation (powerpoint, website, prezi, keynote, etc).
- What type of device you will be using to connect to their monitor (i.e. type of laptop)? They can also provide their surface tablet in case you want to bring your files in a USB drive. Please let them know which you will prefer.
- If you are bringing your own device what type of adapter do you need to connect to their monitor? (HDMI, Thunderbolt). Please provide information by completing this form: https://airtable.com/shrlUxcRFyBzZqJTC
ePosters should be submitted by 5:00PM ET on Tuesday, October 15.
Step 5: All presenters are invited to lunch prior to the event from Noon - 1PM, Friday, October 25, 2019 (6th Floor, Media Lab) to mingle with your fellow colleagues and presenters.
We look forward to seeing you!